Seven out of 10 flyers cite comfort and ambience as their #1 priority in a flight. That means that a clean and comfortable airplane interior is one of the most important parts of passenger experience. We take the interior of an existing aircraft, and make it look and feel exactly like the interior of a brand-new aircraft, creating a parallel passenger experience.
Latitude Aero can provide a number of services to an airline, operator,or MRO, including, but not limited to the following on and off wing services:
On-wing services include:
- Cabin sanitation
- Disinfection team training
- Dress cover cleaning and change out
- Seat hardware cleaning and/or change outs
- Accessory repair and change outs (tray tables, latches, and other plastics)
Off-wing services include:
- Seat deep cleaning
- Seat modifications such as new dress covers, plastics, trim, and finish updating
- IFE upgrades and modifications
- In-seat power
- Aftermarket parts manufacturing and support
The off-wing services generally occur during a maintenance event that requires the aircraft to be in the hangar for an extended period. For quicker maintenance events and shop visits, the services above can be customized to do on-wing in your facility or at the gate.